No Smallprint Necessary
While we’re always striving to exceed our customers’ expectations, we also acknowledge that sometimes mistakes will be made. When that happens, we assure you that every effort will be made to make things right – be it through a refund, store credit, shipping upgrade or even a free pair of mystery socks. We’re large enough to fulfill customer orders in an expedient manner, but small enough to treat customers like humans. So we promise you won’t have to press #9 five times to reach an operator. And better yet, you won’t get passed along from agent to agent, because everyone on our staff has the authority to make our customers happy.
Our commitment to your satisfaction is evident in the following:
- Free Shipping – Free shipping, no minimum.
- 60-Day Return Policy– That’s right, two whole months to return your product for a full refund, exchange or store credit.
- Price Match – Each and every item you see on GoBros.com is covered by our Price Protection Guarantee! Shop with confidence and know that on the off chance you find alower price, we’ll make sure we match it.
- Customer Service is Priority #1– GoBros is proud to have received an “Excellent” rating from Stella Service, the premier customer service rating organization. If you need to reach us, call us at 1-866-446-2767, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST.
- Since 1939– GoBros has been around in one form or another for over 70 years. We believe in building long lasting relationships that benefit both buyer and seller, and we do this through honest, even handed business practices. Read more about us.
Winter Clearance Sock Sale: 15% off sock orders, no minimum! (code: MELT15). Only one promo code per order.
Darn Tough Sale: Save 10% on all Darn Tough purchases of three socks or more. Only one promo code per order. Use code DARN3.
Smartwool Sale: Save 15% on all Smartwool socks and gear. Use code TREAT. Only one promo code per order.
LET'S BE SOCIAL
Check out Facebook and Twitter for Deals, Giveaways and our Feet of the Week feature.
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
Let’s talk Bro to Bro (or Bro-ette)