20% off Smartwool (code: TREAT) | 10% off select orders $50+ (code: NEW10)
- Mini-Crew Height Hits at the Ankle
- Designed with CoolMax and Thor-Lon Fibers for: Additional Wicking, Blister Reduction, Keeping Feet Cool
- Moderate Level Cushioning
- Lace Pad Protects Against Boot Pressure
- Extra Stretch Yarn Added In Ankle Area To Conform More Precisely
- Ventilation Panel for Better Wicking
- Ideal for Hikes in Moderate to Hot temps, on flat to varied terrain
- Made in the USA
- For Women's Version (narrower fit), search LTHMXW
- 60% CoolMax, 22% Thor-Lon, 14% Nylon, 4% Spandex
Manufacturer ID: LTHMX
|Thorlo Experia Socks powered by Thorlo Pads are the perfect performance socks for runners who are not yet experiencing any kind of foot issues. Thorlo Micro-Mini Socks are designed for those who prefer a thin product while Thorlo Crew Socks help protect the foot from impact and abrasion during a variety of workout exercises ... choose from Thorlo Running Socks and Thorlo Tennis Socks. Thorlo Walking Socks work to cushion the foot from heel strike and to help prevent blisters, and, for hiking in all seasons on varied trail surfaces, you may want to check out Thorlo Hiking Socks. Thorlo Over-The-Calf Socks help to cushion the foot from heel strike & help prevent blisters during sports (especially basketball). Thorlo Boot Socks for our military: Army, Navy, Marines Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard. Thorlo Sport specific socks include: basketball socks, golf socks, tennis socks, showboarding socks, and fitness socks. Thorlo Outdoor socks include: walking socks, running socks, hiking socks, camping socks, hunting socks, fishing socks and Thorlo ski socks. Thorlo work socks include: law enforcement, fire & rescue, emergency & medical socks, and postal worker socks.
Want more info about the different Thorlos socks?
Visit inside our Thorlo Socks brand shop and read Thorlo Socks Reviews.