Darn Tough Boot Heavyweight Tactical Socks with Full Cushion

$30.95
Size
Color: Black

The Darn Tough Tactical Boot Socks with extra heavy cushion are designed for extreme conditions, cold climates, and rugged terrain. Dense terry loop padding and arch support wrap feet in warmth and comfort. The Darn Tough tactical collection is highly versatile for changing environments and weather. And as always Darn Tough backs up its tough promise with an unconditional lifetime guarantee.

Unisex sizing. Refer to the Darn Tough Tactical size chart to ensure you choose the correct size.

Features

• Cushion: Full Cushion - high-density cushion throughout the entire sock
  • Weight: Heavyweight
  • Height: Boot - sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth
  • True seamless toe means no bunching
  • Merino wool stays dry and regulates temperature for multi-day use
  • Cushion in leg ideal for boots
  • Made in the USA
  • Lifetime guarantee

Customer Reviews

Based on 20 reviews
85%
(17)
15%
(3)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
D
Donald

Warm thick comfy socks perfect for my work boots with extra cushion

E
E.C.

Best hiking socks. No other but darn tough for this guy

M
M. (Smyrna, GA)
I ONLY WEAR MERINO WOOL SOCKS

I'm 66, so I've been around for awhile, and having hiked the AT and traveled the world, I've tried a lot of socks. I've tried natural fibers, cotton, silk, Merino wool and all manner of synthetics. And I've tried lots of different brands. Now, the only socks that I wear are Merino wool by Darn Tough. As a kid, I never excited about a sock, but I didn't know about Merino wool and Darn tough back then. These days, I give Merino wool socks by Darn Tough as Christmas gifts and a lot of people have told me later that they ended up buying more Merino wool socks by Darn Tough. If one hasn't tried these socks then they should be one's bucket list. Some have told me that, at first, they seemed a little pricey but, in the long run, I can't afford to buy anything else.

C
C.R. (Kalispell, MT)

Darn Tough Boot Heavyweight Tactical Sock with Full Cushion

D
Diana

Perfect