Balega's Hidden Contour No Show Socks are a runner's favorite. Medium, plush cushion with a structured fit that contours to your foot. Reinforced heel and toe, mesh construction, and hand-linked seamless toe are all wrapped together into one hard-working sock. Knit with Balega's proprietary Drynamix fibers to keep feet cool and dry, mile after mile.
- Cushion: medium - plush protective cushion without the bulk
- Height: no-show/tab
- The heel tab helps prevent the sock from slipping into the shoe
- Elastic bands for a snug fit
- Hand-linked toe seam
- Large ventilated panels aid in the cooling process
- Proudly made in South Africa from U.S. yarn
Wears out quickly but feels decent
Good feel. Like the socks and love the brand. Can not go wrong with Balega.
Loved so much bought some for husband
While the prices are similar, that is where the similarities stop to the Thorlos! Construction, fit, feel and padding are clearly better with Balega. Durability will have to wait. So far, my favorite running sock, hands down!
I have worn the same pair, washed after each run, for over 150 miles, 4-9 miles each time out…they feel like new every time I put them on.
Just a little "pricy"!!!!!!!