Mesh ventilation and an Achilles cushioning make this performance travel sock your go-to for long days on your feet, whether you're catching an overnight train in Japan, or riding the gondola to an alpine hike in Squamish. Get ready to find your new favorite socks for every adventure. These hemp-blend socks are soft, odor-resistant, and durable for any distance, making them the natural choice for travel. And since hemp is one of the most sustainable textiles on earth, you can go farther with less impact.
- Wide arch support keeps sock in place
- Deep pocket "Y" heel eliminates heel slippage
- Pique 3/4" cuff increases comfort and keeps the sock from falling down
- Channel flex zone reduces bunching and increases ventilation
- Fine mesh ventilation keeps the feet cool
- Seamless toe eliminates rubbing
- Back ankle support adds comfort and stability
- Royal Jacquard size logo on footbed makes socks easy to identify
I wear brown a lot and to have these lovely socks makes me happy. They fit well and with my long feet, that makes my toes happy and the thickness is just right. Love the fox on the sides, and they didn't seem to shrink after washing and drying.