Designed to compliment your boots when you're logging long hours on the job, the Darn Tough William Jarvis Boot socks are a perfect fit for work. Merino wool keeps feet cool in summer, and warm in winter, all wrapped in full cushion throughout the entire sock. And named for William Jarvis, the hero who first brought Merino wool to Vermont. As always, Darn Tough back up its tough promise with an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
- Cushion: heavy - high-density cushion throughout the entire sock
- Weight: midweight
- Height: boot - taller than a traditional crew for added protection and warmth
- True seamless construction for a smooth, invisible feel
- Fine gauge knitting for durability
- Merino wool is fast drying, breathable, and odor-resistant
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee
My husband loves these socks. He said they are warm and soft, and his feet DON'T SWEAT in them. Best pair of wool socks he has ever tried. We also gave a pair to my dad, and he LOVES them, so we have ordered more
These are the most comfortable socks I have ever seen. Plenty of cushion and even help with my leg swelling. As my old socks wear out, I’m replacing them with these. Try some!!
Great socks nice and comfortable and soft I got 3 pairs and will buy again nice to buy socks made in U.S.A.
Comfortable boot sock for me. Of course depends on how tight your boots are. Feet do not get hot in these socks. Would buy again as I have 20 + pairs of Darn Tough Socks.