Built for tackling 4000m peaks and alpine summits, the Neutrino Pro is filled with 800FP down and has been updated with a 100% recycled Pertex Quantum Pro outer.
The Neutrino Pro Jacket has been a favorite of mountaineers for the last twenty years. Updated with a new arm baffle design and 100% recycled fabric, the new Neutrino Pro now has greater mobility and a lighter footprint. Perfect for climbing in winter conditions, this alpine down jacket is filled with 800FP goose down.
This ultra-high lofting down is extremely insulative, even in freezing temperatures. The Neutrino Pro uses a 100% recycled, wind and weather-resistant Pertex Quantum Pro outer, offering refuge from blizzards, withstanding snow, and spindrift. The new anatomically engineered twisted arm baffles improve arm pre-curve, enabling complete freedom of movement. Designed specifically with the demands of winter climbing in mind, whether you're questing up a frozen waterfall or belaying from an exposed ledge, the Neutrino Pro offers unhindered movement for proficient climbing. Incredibly lightweight and packable for such a warm jacket, the Neutrino Pro can be compressed and stored in your pack.
It has a fully adjustable, helmet-compatible, down-filled hood and a tough, two-way YKK VISLON front zip for ease of use with a harness. Designed for durability in rugged terrain, the shoulders and upper sleeves have been strengthened with Ripstop reinforcements. A true staple for alpinists, the new Neutrino Pro is ultra-warm, hardwearing, and honed for vertical adventures.
- Fit: Regular
- Insulation: 800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible down-filled hood with stiffened peak for increased protection
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip with insulated storm flap
- 1 YKK zipped internal chest pocket
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- Stitch-through construction
- Larger ripstop over the shoulders and upper sleeve for added durability
- Cuff adjustment and elasticated for optimum fit when wearing gloves
- Articulated sleeves for mobility. Adjustable hem.
- Outer Fabric - Lightweight 20D recycled Pertex Quantum Pro
- Lining - 20D recycled
- 800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish